If I had All The Time In The World, What Would I Do First?
Today is day 15 of 30 questions for self discovery; the prompt for today was 'if I had all the time in the world, what would I do first'
I'm not sure; there are so many things I want to do, but I'm not sure what order I would do them in/what is the most important.
These are the things I want to do (aside from getting up, out of bed and having a cup of tea - obviously):
- Own my dream home in the country.
- Be as sustainable/live off the land as much as possible.
- Relax - I know I need to relax and chill out more (I could meditate, knit, read, visit the beach).
- CREATE - art/writing/videos/knitting, skincare products; it doesn't really matter as long as it's doing something with my hands.
- Travel - I want to see the world, eat different foods and experience other cultures and ways of life.
Each thing I want to do is just as important to me as all the other things; I really don't know what thing I want to do more.
Maybe moving to the country. I've come to a place where I want to as sustainable as possible; want to live as waste-free as I can, and eat food I have grown. I want to make teas/tinctures, skincare and household products that I can use on my family. I'm also starting to get sick of the city, it's too much for me; too busy, too loud and too claustrophobic (which is weird to me, because I don't feel that way when I'm in Toronto at all), and I want to get away and live a simpler life.