What Is Something I Have Always Wanted To Do, But Was Too Scared?
I'm not sure; I don't think there is anything I've wanted to do, but haven't because I was too scared. I have done many things have scared the shit out of me; I talked to my husband about this while writing the entry in my journal, and both of us have the same view of life: it's too short to allow yourself to be held back by fear.
Some things I have done:
- Flown; many times. I have a bad case of the travel bug, if I didn't fly, I wouldn't be able to see much of the world.
- Started this blog and Instagram account; putting myself out there like this (being vulnerable and sharing my spirituality) was a little daunting. I didn't follow anyone I knew for the longest time because I was scared of being judged
- Started my Youtube Channel (I talked about endometriosis on my channel, that scared me shitless).
- Moved to a different city.
- Had surgery. Not going to lie, surgery scares me shitless every single time, but I do it because it needs to be done.
- Gone to events where I didn't know anyone beforehand.
i feel the reason I have this view is due to my anxiety; I know that if I don't do the things I want I would never do anything or get anywhere (literally; flying scares me and I live on an island, and have a serious case of wanderlust).