Weekly Gratitude List
It's Monday, and to start the week off, I thought I'd post a list of things I'm grateful for this week (I mentioned in my what am I grateful for post I thought posting a weekly gratitude list every Monday would be an awesome idea).
Here are a bunch of awesome things that happened over the past week/I'm grateful for at the moment:
- I am grateful I am able to keep warm during winter
- I am grateful I can start the day off with a cup of tea in bed
- I am grateful I was able to get more yarn over the weekend so I can continue knitting (I am also trying to teach myself crochet)
- I am grateful I was able to get a bunch of books (one of them was by the terribly trashy author I can't seem to get enough of)
- My husband and I went to the Body Worlds Vital exhibition; it was very interesting
- I got to hang out with my mum
- There was a full moon, and I was able to do a full moon release ritual (I like to say a full moon invocation by candlelight - I like using either black candles for banishing negative energy, or white which can be substituted for any colour)
- I noticed the lavender we planted about six weeks ago has started to sprout.