Weekly Gratitude List
It's Monday, which means it's time for another Weekly Gratitude List. I have to admit, this past week was a bit of a shitter; I was hormonal, sulky, and just really sad. When I feel like that, I need to remind myself to focus on the things that are doing right. With that in mind, this week I am thankful for:
- The July Astral Collective box - I opened it while I was feeling pretty shitty; it was so bright and uplifting, it made my entire day (the theme for July was the chakras, I'll be doing a post about it soon).
- Finishing my scarf - I'm not 100% happy with it, but I finished it and didn't unravel the entire thing and start again! I need to remind myself that I'm just starting out, and if I keep knitting, I will get better.
- More yarn so I can continue knitting.
- Catching up with mum over the weekend.
- Finding incense sticks I had been trying to find for a couple of months.
- Cheapish avocadoes - You no longer have to promise your first born to Rumpelstiltskin in order to buy one.
- Being able to keep cozy during winter.
Despite the sucky bits of the past week, there were quite a few things that were amazing. Being sad doesn't mean there isn't anything to be grateful for; even if it's something really small.