Weekly Gratitude List
It's Monday, which means it's time for another Weekly Gratitude List; here is what I have been grateful for this past week:
- Meeting new people/making new friends (this was the first time I had met someone new without having a huge panic attack beforehand; it weirded my husband out a little).
- Book recommendations from friends (I currently have a book to read, and an author to check out).
- Nerdy game nights (I played a game called Love Letter for the first time, and it was so much fun).
- More yarn! I have more yarn to knit with; I am far too excited about this.
- I found a reusable coffee cup I really like (it's made out of bamboo fibre, cornstarch and melamine and is biodegradable which means it's compostable at the end of its life).
- That I am able to keep warm during winter.
- The Tarot cards I ordered arrived really quickly, I have been having so much fun reading a daily card (I am doing the tarot for the wild soul daily challenge for July)., and tapping into my intuition.
This week has been pretty awesome, and I can't wait to see what this week has in store.