Weekly Gratitude List
I feel like throwing my laptop out the window; I was about to post this week's weekly gratitude list, when I lost everything (well, not everything; everything except the first paragraph).
If you've been following my blog, you know I've been going through some shit, which is why I took a week off from the blog; I needed time to myself to reflect, refresh and pull my self together.
I have to admit, I'm still not feeling the best, but I am feeling much better than before, and I can't wait to share the posts I've been working on.
Today is Monday, which means it's about sharing what I have been grateful for lately:
I am grateful for:
- Spending time with family.
- Meeting new people.
- Tarot readings, all the tarot readings.
- Having things to look forward to (I think I'm most excited about meeting a friend's new pug puppy).
- My non-negotiable list. Writing this list each night really helped create some motion in my life, and helped get me out of the rut I was in..
- Having access to clean drinking water.
- My shower rituals (I'm going to do a post about my shower rituals soon, I promise!)
- MORE YARN (I have mentioned this every week; is there a term for a diehard knitter? The only thing I could think of was knitteratti, and I kind of hate that).
- Being able to grow our own produce on our balcony (we ate one of our homegrown radishes, and it was delicious).
- Having chats about how things are going, how much hormones suck and other random things with badass babes.
Doing posts each week reminds me that even when I feel like complete and utter shit, there is always something to be grateful for.