Weekly Gratitude List
It's Monday, which means it's time for another weekly gratitude list. Yes, I'm supposed to be posting these weekly, and it's been a fortnight, but I have a good excuse - I've been sick; possibly the sickest I've been in years (it was rough, and I'm still not feeling 100%). I spent the entirety of last week either sleeping watching shows on Netflix (I highly recommend checking out Dark Tourist if you haven't already) and coughing my lungs out.
Now that's out of that's out of the way, here is what I have been grateful for:
- Catching up with friends; we've had a busy couple of weeks, but it's been great (usually being around people so much drains the living shit out of me, but I think it's what I needed to help get me out of the headspace I was in).
- Being given lemons from a friend's tree. We got given shit tonnes; made cordial and curd; they were both amazing.
- Puppy cuddle with a friend's new pug (Alfie is the cutest puppy, ever).
- Lunch with my dad; he's currently n town, and it was great catching up with him; we spent an afternoon listening to music, and chatting about random crap.
- I made my first scarf for someone else - I made a scarf for my dad as a father's day; he loved it.
- Strepsils antiseptic throat numbing spray; honestly, that has been a lifesaver
- Hot drinks, especially lemon, honey, and ginger.
- My evergrowing collection of records; I've picked up a bunch of LPs and 45s from local secondhand stores over the past few weeks and also got some secondhand records at Real Groovy (Herb Alpert, Average White Band, and Atlanta Rhythm Section?! HELL YES).
Even though I've been sick as a dog lately, life has been pretty awesome.