Weekly Gratitude List
It's Monday, which means it's time for another weekly gratitude list. Things have been pretty lowkey here this past week, as I'm still recovering from being sick - seriously, what the hell was that lurgy? Having said that my week was pretty productive, and I wanted to share the things I was grateful for with you.
My Weekly Gratitude List
- Spending the with my dad - it was Father's Day yesterday; because my dad is currently in town, we had him around for brunch. It was awesome hanging out with him, talking shit, and realising how similar we are (people say we're alike, but it didn't really hit home until yesterday).
- Homemade lemon curd - We got given some lemons by a friend, and I decided to make curd for the first time in years (I don't know why I don't make it more often, because holy fucking shitballs it was delicious - I'll be sharing the recipe here later this week).
- Clearance Yarn - I have been wanting to get some yarn to practice using my new-ish circular needles on, so we went to the craft store over the weekend and they had a bunch on clearance.
- Future travel plans - some friends of ours are getting married in March, and I'm really looking forward to the trip (which reminds me, I need to renew my passport).
- La Croix - I am addicted. I'm currently drinking a passionfruit La Croix, which I think is my favorite flavor (so far, at least).
- The video Ashly Perez did about trichotillomania - As a trich sufferer, it was refreshing to see someone in the media being so open and raw about what it's like (video will be at the bottom of the post for anyone interested).
- Our plants are thriving - I harvested some kale from our balcony last week and made a wellness smoothie (it contained kale, lemon juice, ginger, peppercorns, apple, and celery)
- Feeling productive - last week I got a bunch of life admin done and wrote a bunch of posts for the blog. I haven't felt this motivated or productive in so long